Monday, June 17, 2013

What is Erin reading this week - June 16-22


This is what ERIN The LIBRARIAN is reading this week!

With my son:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

For work:
Bud, Not Buddy by Christoper Paul Curits
I LOVED Bud, Not Buddy! As I was reading I was making guesses about how it was going to turn out. I was so happy with the ending of this book.  This book is on the Bluestem List this year. I have a feeling there is going to be a very long waiting list for this one!
 
EllRay Jakes the Dragon Slayer by Sally Warner - I think my beginning chapter book readers would enjoy this realistic fiction chapter book. I thought it was going to be a fantasy book from the title, but as I read I learned that the dragon in this story happens to be a bully. The story had a good message about bullying.

For myself:
The Jean Nidetch Story: An Autobiography (Jean Nidetch is the woman who started Weight Watchers.) This book was very inspirational to me as a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers.

No wonder Erin needs so many book marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment